AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Monday, February 11, 2008

My blogs rebirth!

Welcome back to Wild Thyme Kitchen! I hope you didn't miss me too much.

I'm celebrating my return to blogging with a facelift for this blog, as well as some nifty new features!

Click here for a categorized list of recipes on this blog.

My favorite feature, however, is my new "living" post of tips, tricks and reminders. This is mostly for my own purposes, because most of the things I cook could have been a little bit better if I had just not made that one mistake that I always make. So after I ruin a dish by using too much sea salt, burning the onions, ect, I can at least document my mistakes in hopes that I won't make them again.

Needless to say, the tips will almost always end in a self-deprecating insult. "wash the cilantro so your curry's not gritty, dumbass" and "cut the baklava BEFORE you cook it, idiot!", "1 cup of olive oil is almost always too much in almost every situation, olive oil junkie!"

Anyway, look forward this week to spinach fatayer, mjeddera for 50, and a valentines treat, yet to be determined.

No comments: