AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Lesson Learned

I learned an important lesson today that I think needs to be shared with the world, to ensure that no one ever makes the same mistake that I did.

Do not, under any circumstances, consume 1/2 a pound of sugar free candy in on sitting.

I'm trying to quit both smoking and procrastinating. I thought that munching on sweets during the day would help me focus. Not wanting all the sugar, I thought I was so clever and bought a bag of sorbitol-laden fruit gummies.

The only time I was ever this sick was when I got Giardia from drinking water out of drainage ditch in Lebanon [they told me it was a freshwater spring!]

As I am writing this, I can literally hear my gut gurggling. I've puked 3 times. I'm not going to write about the other stuff-it's inappropriate for a blog devoted to food.

No comments: